Lego Clone Custom Selection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lego Clone Custom Selection

Were you can comment and post MOCs, just register.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What! someguy selling clones!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
someguy577
Friends!
Friends!
someguy577

Male Number of posts : 42
CA : baltimore MD
Registration date : 2009-01-17

What! someguy selling clones!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What! someguy selling clones!!!!   What! someguy selling clones!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:08 am

I am doing minifigs on request now. I'll make it, post it and if you like it sell it on ebay or brick link whichever you prefer. Depending on the custom prices range from 20 to 40. Please only ask me to make one if you are intending on buying!
Back to top Go down
skoosk

Male Number of posts : 25
CA : Location
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What! someguy selling clones!!!!   What! someguy selling clones!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:44 am

Cool
Exclamation Laughing
Back to top Go down
ClonecommandoJazz
OWNER!
OWNER!
ClonecommandoJazz

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What! someguy selling clones!!!!   What! someguy selling clones!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 am

someguy577 wrote:
I am doing minifigs on request now. I'll make it, post it and if you like it sell it on ebay or brick link whichever you prefer. Depending on the custom prices range from 20 to 40. Please only ask me to make one if you are intending on buying!
Are you going to sell the Commando Sev you made? Smile
Back to top Go down
someguy577
Friends!
Friends!
someguy577

PostSubject: Re: What! someguy selling clones!!!!   What! someguy selling clones!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:02 am

Sure! I would not mind.

edit: Although later I'm planning to do his helmet in decal so if your willing to wait...
Back to top Go down
ClonecommandoJazz
OWNER!
OWNER!
ClonecommandoJazz

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What! someguy selling clones!!!!   What! someguy selling clones!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:07 am

someguy577 wrote:
Sure! I would not mind.

edit: Although later I'm planning to do his helmet in decal so if your willing to wait...
Its sharpie? And how much are you planning to sell it for?
Back to top Go down
someguy577
Friends!
Friends!
someguy577

PostSubject: Re: What! someguy selling clones!!!!   What! someguy selling clones!!!! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:24 am

Actually I've never used sharpie... All my clones are decal or paint. Well right now He could be worth 20 to 25 dollars but whatever you think is reasonable too. The fully decaled version with the pack will be a little more..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What! someguy selling clones!!!!   What! someguy selling clones!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What! someguy selling clones!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lego Clone Custom Selection :: Clone Wars-
Jump to: